Table of Contents
Quotes from the AFYR, Email Game, Storyboard, Enigma, and Miscellaneous
--From the Sunfighter's notes (thanks, Laura!)
- "So what's your email campaign about?"
- "I don't really know yet. It's kind of mysterious. But there's this really great waitress I think is interested in me."
- (pause) "Laura, you've got this Y chromosome thing down pat."
- --Laura and her sister
- "And then the evil Kerouac killed my girlfriend, and I avenged--"
- "For the last time, she was NOT your girlfriend!"
- --Signet and Flicker (regarding Sunny)
- "No offense, but, well, your cult is pretty lame."
- (dejectedly) "I know. I'm sorry."
- --Praxis and and Flicker
- "Jack wishes he had Ebreth's way with women."
- "You mean you wish every time you went near one, something tried to kill her?"
- --Doug and Laura
- "Val and Vas--you'd want them protecting your ass."
- "I don't believe it. Star Trek is after my demographic. This NEVER happens."
- "Young, college-educated women?"
- "Ancient immortal symbiotes."
- --Kyria and Marc, on Deep Space Nine's Jadzia Dax
- "That's one small step for man, one--aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"
- "Thank you, mortal, for freeing--Lord Forix of Shadow!"
- "I *knew* it. Get me NASA."
- --Doug positing why Kyria Vesper must have spent 1969 on pins and needles
The Mithril Dagger Heroes
Team roster for the AFYR
The Rat Pack
Team roster for the Storyboard
Hoaxes, Dreams, and Imaginary Stories
Chronicle from the abortive email campaign of 1995
The Storyboard chronicles
Back to the D&D Quotes
Native American religious beliefs
Native Indian symbols
Karankawa Indian homes
Check out computer game cheat codes and game walkthroughs
Language of the day: Cherokees
Walkthrough of the day: ToB