This is an unavoidable spoiler, but there are some instant-death scenarios in Shadows Over Riva, and some of them are creative. You may not have experienced
all of them, and may be curious. (-: So, here's a list:
*Answering the statue in the Dwarven Mines incorrectly (this one even comes with a cool death animation!)
*Trying to fight the mob attacking Ordo
*Choosing any incorrect text option on the Bride of the Winds (agreeing to join the pirates, jumping into the water, doing anything at all in the first mate's cabin, etc.)
Here are a few off-the-wall things you may not have tried yet in Shadows Over Riva.
1) Tried walking around town without pants on?
2) Gotten all your characters drunk, and seen what happens to your movement controls?
3) Tried casting "respondami" and "sensible" on Thorgrim, Stipen, Mandara, Yann, Lea, and Zorka?
4) Gotten your most curious character to ride the rocking horse in the Dwarven Mines?
5) Tried going back to talk to Gorm again after you already forced him to spill the beans?
6) Tried going back to any of the pirates' houses after ratting them out to the Guild?
7) Tried talking to Malmodir's next-door neighbor after he is murdered? (This one especially amused me!)