Table of Contents
Home For The Holidays
In which Luthien is returned to life (sort of), and the One True Bloodscar begins murdering retired villains...
- "Go ahead. GIVE a zombie cooties. I DARE YOU."
- -- Luthien
- "Your LOVE SNACK OF DOOM."
- -- Alyssa (re Doug's jailbait)
- -- Luthien the zombie
- "Death, Doom, Destruction, and the Cute One on the Left."
- -- Rhynwa (re the Spell Casters' Couch)
- "--but since I'm a zombie, I think last."
- -- Luthien
- "You're ALWAYS annoying us, Schneider."
- "Schneider invents the dirty limerick."
- -- Max
- "I think that I shall never see,
- a poem lovely as Princess Nikita..."
- -- Schneider
- "You groaned critically!"
- -- the Dougmaster
- "Scott, the mouth is in the FRONT of the head."
- -- the Dougmaster (re a spectacular miss at catching Combos)
- "YOU EVIL FOUL MINION!"
- "It's COW season."
- -- some feeb at the slaughterhouse
- "HEY! HEY!! I WANT THE MAGIC PENCIL!!!"
- "Silly thief."
- -- Tila and Rhynwa
- "I detect no traps. HE detects no traps. --YOU detect no traps, WE detect no traps, THEY detect-- I'M
CONJUGATING the verb 'Detect Traps'!!!"
- -- Tila
- "I allow him to touch my stone... AND IT WAS GOOD, TOO!"
- -- Tila (re Palmer)
- "Do the thief thing!"
- "I HEAR A COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT COMING!"
- "God DAMN, how many evil cults can you CREATE??!"
- -- Rhynwa (to the Dougmaster, God of Severe Character Harrassment)
- "MEN. THEY'RE NOT JUST FOR BREAKFAST ANYMORE."
- -- Tila
- "Are you there, God? It's me, Rhynwa."
- -- Rhynwa
- "Yeah, Zombie Points!"
- "Does that mean the fairy has Brownie Points?"
- -- Tila and Luthien
- "I LIKE IT. IT'S PRETTY. IT LOOKS LIKE A ROSE."
- "The Esthetic Luthien!"
- -- Luthien and Janther
- "It's a +2 NADA!"
- "Lying... does not work... on undead."
- -- Max (re Luthien)
(Quotes from Jonah Cohen's notes... forgive the Schneidercentricity. :-)
Sewer Tour Cast:
Jonah as Schneider, smart-alecky jester
Evan as Luthien, crabby necromancer
Alyssa as Rhynwa, priestess of death
Laura as Janther, demonically possessed ranger
Kay as Tila, love-starved thief
Scott as Max, nice-guy hero
Ed as Palmer, reckless ex-gladiator
Kris as Khyrisse, high-strung elven sorceress
Doug as Dungeonmaster and everyone else
Back to the Dungeons and Dragons Quotes
Northwest Coast tribes
Southwest Native American clothing